Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Break

Is it spring break already? I guess it is. Wow! Amazing how quickly time flies. In just a few minutes, I'll be heading out of here to join my friends Alex (from Chicago) and Lessa (from Oklahoma) on a 10 day tour of southwest Turkey. We're flying into Antalya, spending a couple days there, heading down the coast to Olympos, over to Fethiye and Ölüdeniz (one of the most beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean), and then several hours north to Selçuk to see Ephesus, the House of the Virgin Mary, and the basilica of St. John the Apostle. From there we'll make a day trip to Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and our final stop will be in Izmir before heading home. I promise to take lots of photos, get lots of sun, get my Powerpoint presentation finished, and generally have a good time and practice my Turkish! I'll talk to you all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment